The top ten things I like about the Joy's LIFE Diet.
1. One treat a day. At the level I'm at, the treats are from an approved list. Yesterday I chose 1 ounce of dark chocolate (at least 70%). One ounce is a lot! It was great and I certainly savored it!
2. Lite yogurt with 2 T wheat germ. Yummy. Not sure if I'll ever eat it without the wheat germ in it again- love the texture.
3. Chocolate Cherry Muffins. Alright, so I haven't made them yet, but they sound delicious!
4. The yummiest breakfast burrito ever.
-spray pan with non-stick cooking spray and saute diced peppers & onions until tender-whip 3 egg whites and add to pan- scramble-remove from heat and add 1/4 c black beans and T shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese-Slice a small whole grain pita (under 70 cal or less) and stuff with egg mixture. Add hot sauce and eat the yummiest breakfast!
5. The fact that I'm down 7 lbs already!
6. The hope/delusion that my back pain will get infinately better if I lose all this weight.
7. That two of my sisterchicks are doing the diet and one has already lost 23 lbs!!
8. The hope that one day I can shop in the juniors section (size 13 and under).
9. I KNOW I'm eating healthy- almost 100% unprocessed whole foods. That makes me feel good!
10. Increased energy!
If you enjoy Top Ten Tuesday, check out the rest at Amanda's.