I leave for Blissdom in two days...that means I only have two days to finish getting ready for my trip! What better way to get ready than with a list...especially since I am NOT an organized girl.
1. Spray Tan- Today I have a woman coming to my house to give me a spray tan. I won this from a local spa for coming to their open house. I am very excited, but also nervous. I have never gotten a spray tan before and I don't know what to expect. I really don't want to look like a cheese doodle!
2. Haircut- I had an appointment to have my hair cut by my favorite stylist Naomi over at Salon Three-13 on Saturday, but I cancelled it because I'm trying to get it a little longer...now I'm having major reservations. My hair is not doing what I want it to. Hopefully my sisterchick Amanda can help me out since hers has been longer than mine for a while and we share stylists.
3. Laptop- Obviously, since it's a blogging conference, I need to bring my laptop. That's not a problem- I just have to remember my cord! Also, I don't have a laptop case. We haven't had our mac long and the case I use for my work computer is too small. Not sure if I'll have time to get one before then...
4. Camera- I need to make sure I not only have my camera (which I keep in my purse at all times) but also my camera charger! There is nothing worse than a dead camera!
5. Vado- I won a pocket video camera last year and I have only used it a handful of times. I can't wait to get some use out of it at Blissdom!
6. Medications- I won't forget to take my regular meds, but I need to make sure not to forget to bring my Vertigo meds...just in case. I haven't had vertigo in a few weeks, but it came back today- I woke up totally stuffed up, so it must be related. Frustrating
7. Harry Connick Jr. CDs- I can't forget to bring my Harry CDs for him to sign. My very favorite cd of his is Blue Light, Red Light- This was my first introduction to Harry and has remained my favorite. I listened to it over and over again in high school. Years ago, I sold most of my CDs- I had them on my itunes, so I didn't save the hard copy. Now I wish I had my favorite so I could have him sign it. Have I mentioned that I adore Harry Connick Jr?
8. Flat Iron- This is a piece of a equipment I will be lost without. I have a side tail in my hair....and my long sideburns that REQUIRE a flat iron or they become a weird, curly, taily mess.
Don't be afraid... my tail does NOT look like the following, which would be classified as a "rat tail".
9. Cookies- we need some road trip food, so I plan to bake some yummy thumbprint sugar cookies with raspberry jam for the ride with Amanda, Staci & Mandi! I couldn't think of three better roomies!
10. Ipod & Docking Station- I've had my ipod for a while and I've had my docking station for a while- it's more like a boom box, if you catch my drift. It finally has stopped charging- it still plays, but that's it. So, I put it in my newly finished basement and bought a new one...the i-Home H16 is also an alarm clock- my kids got them for Christmas and they love it. I love waking up to music, but hate it when it is a loud song or talk radio, so it's nice to get to pick what you wake up to. I woke up to Aqualung this morning!
Hopefully I will remember everything for Blissdom, especially since tonight is LOST and that is certainly on my mind! Hop on over to OhAmanda.com to check out the other Top Ten Tuesdays!