First the Coconut Bar Sop....ahhhh....delicious....I want to eat it....but I can't because it is soap. Can you tell I love this stuff? It smells just like fresh coconut. Not a fake sun tan lotion smell, but real, fresh coconut. It is milky and creamy and doesn't leave a yucky residue on my skin. It also has strands of coconut to help exfoliate naturally. My daughter has VERY sensitive skin (can only use baby body wash) and she had no reaction to either product. The bar soap is less than three dollars, so it is economical as well. Here is what their site says about the product:
The gentle coconut strands help exfoliate and replenish the skin. Mild enough to be used daily for hand or all over the body cleaning. (3.5 ounce size)
- Sodium Palmate (palm oil)
- Sodium Cocoate (coconut oil)
- Sodium chloride (salt)
- Vegetable Glycerine
- Tetra Sodium Etidronate and Tetra Sodium EDTA (antioxidants used to preserve the stability of vegetable oils in soap base. Derived from vinegar. Safe for skin)
- Cow's Milk (0.2% = 220gm to 100kgms of soap) Level is chosen to ensure those sensitive to cow's milk are not affected.
The body wash is also nice, but not as nice as the coconut bar soap. It is on the pricey side, at $8.00, but it is lovely. The scent is not too strong, which is nice, but I think I would try a different scent next time. My only complaint is that it is a little too liquidy. I always use more than I need because it pours out too fast. It lathers nicely and also leaves no residue on my skin. I feel clean and refreshed when I use it.
Here is what their website says about it:
Enjoy top-to-toe luxury with our new orange & patchouli body wash. The blend of certified organic essential oils adds a fresh summer fragrance to the naturally derived ingredients and moisturizers.
Unlike many leading brands, ecostore USA body care products do not contain Sodium Lauryl Sulphate, artificial dyes, perfumes or preservatives which means they are extremely kind to sensitive skin.
- Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate
- Sodium Lauroamphoacetate
- Wheat Germamidopropyldimonium
- Hydroxypropyl Hydrolysed Wheat Protein
- Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride
- Sodium Hydroxymethyl Glycinate
- Certified Organic Fragrance
Disclosure- I was provided with two products from the Eco Store USA company to try and review. As always, the opinions are all my own.