I wasn't going to go to Blissdom this year because the price went up and the dates changed, which means I have to miss work (teacher) for two days instead of one. Upon seeing all the chatter, I changed my mind. So, here is my Blissdom 2011 Edition of Top Ten Tuesday. Other than the obvious bloggy related thoughts, here is the rest of my train of thought regarding Blissdom.
1. I can't wait to hang out with my IRL sisterchicks:
Amanda, Mandi and Staci.
2. I can't wait to hang out with my #sisterchicks: Christine, Tricia, Jen and Jill. We all met last year at Blissdom 2010 and have been skyping ever since!
Busy Dad again, but alas, he will not be there this year.
4. Can't wait to eat at the Pancake Pantry again...totally getting the divine french toast that Amanda had last year. Scrumptious!
5. Looking forward to finding out who the speakers are and who the entertainment is. NOTHING could top Harry Connick Jr.
Devon Brown to be a speaker- would be very cool!! Hoping the powers that be look into him.
7. Very much looking forward to staying at the lovely Gaylord Opryland Hotel. Seriously the nicest hotel I've ever been to.
9. I love swag and I want lots of it!
10. Hoping to win some contests- I'm pretty good at that. I walked out of there with a VADO and many other things.