1. Harry Connick Jr. Yes, I get to have an almost private (500 people) concert AND an autograph session. Yes, I get to meet Harry Connick Jr. AND get my photo taken with him. Oh my word. I am swooning!2. Girls only trip with my sisterchicks Amanda, Mandi and Staci! The last time we got away was on our 30 year old bday cruise and I'm 32 now...so we are definitely due for a trip! If you want to know what this bizarre pic is about, check out the above link.
3. All of the extra Blissdom parties, as listed here by Amanda. I am especially looking forward to Savvy Blogging because I could defnitely use the tips, plus the sponsor is Cracker Barrel. Hello...potato casserole! My other favorite is the Potato Tastemaker showdown because it's Iron Chef style and I loooove me some Iron Chef. Plus there are mashed potato-tinis and potato vodka...I just hope they have olives and a shaker!
4. Meeting bloggers/twitter-ers that I regularly read. I am really looking forward to meeting Andrea from Mommy Snacks, Tricia from Once a Month Mom and from Kristina from Tennessee Locavore .
5. The Sunday morning Pancake Pantry Blissdom after party hosted by Amanda . This will be the perfect ending to a perfect long weekend. I have been to the Pancake Pantry in Gatlinburg, but never in Nashville. I'm assuming it's the same. I'm pretty sure I will be getting the Chocolate Sin pancakes since I will immediately be starting my diet after I get home, but I am also leaning toward the Village Smithy COLO Santa Fe Cornmeal pancakes.
6. Experiencing the Opryland Hotel. Seriously, have you seen this place? This photo is INSIDE the hotel! Since I am splitting it with four girls, it's not expensive- about $150 for the whole trip! The fanciest hotel I have ever been to is the Westin Hotel or Embassy Suites, so I'm in for a treat!
7. Getting swag from the various sponsors of Blissdom. We already got our welcome package including a popcorn bowl, popcorn, tons of coupons for free stuff (I used half already and they rang up to $27 at Publix!) in a coupon book and a Poken, which is a super cool digital business card. Staci and I love free stuff, probably more than the average person and we plan to go to as many things as we can to get free stuff! I am really looking forward to the walk around the grounds that Weight Watchers is sponsoring! I really hope I can get some stuff to help me with my diet!
8. The food. I am on a diet. I am actually doing The Biggest Loser competition at my local Gold's Gym. I am going off my diet for Blissdom. Enough said.
9. The Come Comfortable Movie & Games Night. This is a perfect way to end the night after singing and dancing with Harry...okay, fine. I won't actually be singing and dancing with Harry, but you cath my drift. This is a Blissdom sponsored PAJAMA PARTY! How fun!
10. The drive there and back with my best girls! The last road trip we had, Staci planned fun car games for us all. I can't wait to see what she comes up with this time!