My winner was Jill at The Diaper Diaries! Congrats!
Instead of reviewing it on my own, I decided to let my 11 year old daughter be the reviewer!
Here is Bailey's review:
I think that Just Dance Kids is very fun. The graphics were cute- kids were dressed in costumes. It was also cool that kids sing the songs. Just Dance Kids is probably best for kids 8 and under. Even the older kid songs were a little young for me, but it was still fun. My favorite song was the Hamster Dance- one of the younger kids songs. That's the one that is in the video. It was my favorite because it was so funny. The younger kids songs were perfect for kids 5 and under. The background is also cute because each song has a different cartoon background. I recommend Just Dance Kids for any kids 8 and under- it would be a great gift! - Bailey
So, as you can see, Bailey and her bff Reece enjoyed it, even though it really was a little young. There are a lot of fun things that happen during the song- like freeze and shake it- that earn you points. For the younger kids, there are songs from The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba! Even if the girls thought it a little young and probably would prefer the Just Dance 2 game, I still have caught them playing it quite a few times over the past few days! It's an addictive and great way to get exercise and burn calories!
Here is Amazon's description:
SynopsisWhen it comes to hitting the dance floor, you've got the moves, you just need room to rock. Really let your expression shine as you turn your living room into a dance floor, let the moves flow and rock out to your favorite tunes in the first-ever Just Dance title designed just for kids. Whether you're moving like the thunder in "Naturally" or going on safari in "Surfin' USA," there's only one thing you have to do to have a blast — Just Dance.
With more than 40 hit pop and hip-hop songs re-recorded by kids, for kids, plus TV-show favorites for little brothers and sisters, Just Dance Kids has the beats to get everyone moving. Bigger kids can dance till they drop in Dance Party mode for one nonstop stream of songs, shake it to the rhythm to earn bonus points in Freeze and Shake mode and team up with their friends to rock the dance floor together. For the younger crowd, beloved TV personalities like The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba make getting into the groove as fun as tuning in to their favorite shows, and classic favorites like "Wheels on the Bus" let the tiniest tots enjoy the musical magic. As kids bust a move and party with their friends, parents can track how many calories they burn in this healthy game that never feels like exercise.
Jump, shake and jive
Records calories burned
and time played
and time played
- Delivers all of the fast-paced, music-packed fun of Just Dance with songs, moves and themes designed just for kids
- Dance along to 40 fun sequences created by choreographers and led by other kids
- Jump, shake and jive your way into favorite pop and hip-hop songs like "One Time," "Naturally," "Holiday," "Surfin' USA" and more, re-recorded by kids
- Keep the party popping in a Dance Party mode that plays songs nonstop without sending you back to the start menu
- Shake, shake, shake your Wii Remote or freeze in position to rack up the bonus points in Freeze and Shake mode
- Fill the dance floor (or your living room floor) with all your friends in Team Play mode
- Brings favorite TV personalities like The Wiggles and Yo Gabba Gabba into your living room for dancing fun for younger kids, and includes tot classics like "Wheels on the Bus" and "The Alphabet Song"
- Progression tracking helps parents keep tabs on kids' exercise progress, including calories burned and time played, and offers a peek into kids' favorite songs
- Provides a healthy workout that doesn't feel like work
For extra entries leave a comment for each:
- Tweet the contest linking to this contest and me @TheVioletFig
- Follow me on Twitter
- Subscribe to my blog
- Like my facebook page.
Disclaimer: While Ubisoft sponsored this review (and my free copy), the opinions I've expressed here are solely my own and represent my honest viewpoint. Ubisoft, Clever Girls Collective and I promote Blog With Integrity.