Blissdom '11 is right around the corner...just days away! For this weeks' Top Ten Tuesday, I am going to share my top ten favorite pictures from last year's Blissdom.
1. I don't love this one 'cause I look great, but because we are standing in line to meet the legendary....
2. Harry Connick Jr.......just glorious!
3. Meeting random strangers and taking pictures with them because you dressed alike. Where else can you do that, but at a blog conference? lol
4. Finding the LOST "hatch". Where else can you do that, but at the Gaylord Opryland Hotel? Well, and Hawaii...
5. Hanging with my IRL sisterchicks Mandi, Staci and Amanda and meeting people who become bloggy sisterchicks- like Tricia from Once a Month Mom!
6. Eating delicious things, like these yummy Santa Fe cornmeal pancakes from The Pancake Pantry!
7. I'm a huge liberal trapped in the south, so I couldn't pass up this opportunity to pose with a poster of the ridiculousness that is Sarah Palin. She was speaking at the hotel, so there were lots of...um...interesting people there.
8. Did I mention that I love my Sisterchicks? Here are IRL sisters- Staci & Mandi.
9. Love my roomies: Here I am with Amanda.
10. Meeting famous people is always a bonus- even if I didn't know who he was at the time- George Duran will be at Blissdom again!www.ohamanda.com