Monday, August 8, 2011

Zaycon Foods

The other day I was asked if I wanted 40 lbs of free chicken.  Um...yes!!  I was offered this chicken so local Atlanta bloggers could introduce you to Zaycon Foods- a company that is just expanding to our region.  The premiss behind it is to eliminate the middle man while selling quality foods like meats and produce in bulk form.  After you sign up, you will be notified the next time there is a delivery going on in your area.  For example, this pickup was either in Alpharetta or Atlanta and it was for a box of fresh, boneless, skinless chicken breasts.  After all was said and done we had about 50 chicken breasts.  Because it came straight from the farm to my trunk, the chickens were literally clucking two days prior to my receiving them.  That is pure awesome! When you receive your chicken, it will look like this. 

From browsing the website, I see that they had all sorts of fresh foods like cherries, peaches, ground beef and bacon. So far, the chicken that we have eaten has been delicious and very fresh tasting. I love that it is 100% natural chicken with no added hormones, additives or artificial ingredients.  I also love that we get wholesale costs!  I am really hoping this gains popularity in Georgia because the company sounds awesome!

So far I've made spicy honey brushed chicken, teriyaki chicken and Jamie Oliver's baked curry chicken fingers. Yum yum!

Go here to register: https://www.zayconfoods.com/refer/zf34415 and when you are prompted to say who referred you, enter: beckyz77 

Disclaimer- I was given one box of chicken (40 lbs) to review the product.  The views expressed are my own.

4 comments:

Leave a comment!