Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Cirque Du Soleil TOTEM

Before last week, I had never been to a Cirque du Soleil.  I've always wanted to, but honestly...I'm a single mom on a teacher salary and have never been able to justify the cost.  Oh, how very, very wrong I was.  I can't fathom NOT going each year as the yellow and blue tents pop up in Atlantic Station. The seats I was given to review the show were good...no...excellent, but there really wouldn't be a bad seat in the tent- it's designed so everyone sees everything. 

When the show ended, I told my friend I wasn't sure how I would even be able to review it because there are just NO WORDS.  The beauty. The acrobatics.  The romance.  The art. The costuming. The makeup.  The music.  The humor.  There are no words to describe any of it.  Any words I could use would fall short of one of the most beautiful things I've ever seen.  From the crazy scientist to the Native American dancers to the lizards to the surfer dudes...it all just amazed the heck out of me.  This would be a GREAT date night as the seats are built for small children, it's hard not to cuddle. 


If you're anywhere near the Atlanta area, head down to Atlantic Station and see TOTEM.  I guarantee you will not be disappointed!






4 comments:

  1. I'm very happy to discover this great site. I wanted to thank you for your time just for this fantastic read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it and I have you book marked to check out new information on your web site.
    My page ... Perth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings! Very helpful advice within this article!
    It's the little changes that will make the biggest changes. Many thanks for sharing!
    Also visit my homepage ... mma fighters

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greetings, I think your blog could be having internet browser compatibility problems.
    Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it
    looks fine however when opening in IE, it has some overlapping
    issues. I simply wanted to give you a quick heads
    up! Apart from that, wonderful site!

    my web blog ... buy followers on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  4. This page truly has all the information and facts I wanted about this
    subject and didn't know who to ask.

    my blog post: rozwody łódź

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment!